Skillset First Aid closely follow Government Guidance on Coronavirus and follow the guidelines set by the Awarding Organisation Qualsafe Awards.
This includes the implementation of the following for Regulated Qualifications:
1. Healh check on arrival
2. Hands cleaned (soap and water or sanitser) on arrival
3. Spacing in accordance with Social Distancing as appropriate to date of training
4. Frequent hand cleaning
5. Minimising group work
6. Extended Manikin hygiene
7. Extended site cleaning
8. Reduced Candidate numbers
9. Adaptations to training and assessment as required.
10. Gloves and masks available on site and used when social distancing not possible
11.Face shields provided for learners to complete rescue breaths.
Whilst every precaution is taken to reduce the risk of spread of coronavirus, it is not possible to eliminate the risk completely.
Skillset First Aid will continue to review Government policy and adapt training as needed.